Friday, April 3, 2009

Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Everywhere!

Who said cleaning couldn't be fun?
Today, we did a little Spring cleaning. We used shaving cream to clean our desks! I wasn't sure how much the students would like it, but it turned out to be a HUGE hit!
Below are a few pictures from our cleaning fun!
I think Enoch and Mrs. Stowe had the most fun!

La'Shawn wasn't so sure about getting his hands dirty but he loved watching his friend, Lucy, do it!


Ms. Jodi looks like Minnie Mouse! I bet she doesn't have this much fun in high school! Ha! Ha!


Joyria LOVED it!!

Aaron loved it even more- Obviously!

Santoes wasn't quite sure why we were letting him to this! Ha! Ha! Mrs. Higdon showed him that it was okay and boy did he enjoy it after that!

When I say he enjoyed it, I mean he ENJOYED it! Ha! Ha!

What a cute smile, Lucy!



No comments: