Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is going to be a day of emotional ups and downs for me! I will experience happiness (for my kids that are graduating), sadness (for my kids that are moving to different schools and our last day with Mrs. Higdon), excitement (about the beginning of Summer break), and relief (that I ended the school year with all of my paperwork complete). Most of all, however, I will have a feeling of PRIDE! I am so proud of every single one of my students! This year, we have watched them grow academically and socially. We have watched them make friends and form loving relationships with each other. We have watched them achieve things that even they thought they could never do.

I must say that this has been my BEST year of teaching yet. I appreciate everyone that has made this year wonderful and successful. I appreciate the support and hard work of all of our students' parents. You all are AMAZING!

So... say a little prayer for me tomorrow! I'm sure I will cry (tears of joy and sadness). However, I will walk out of the front door tomorrow afternoon with a sense of pride that will remain with me forever! I can honestly say that I HAVE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!

Love,
Ms. Malcom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a great person which transforms into a great teacher!! Your students and parents are lucky to have you!

Uncle Boom Boom