Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt!

After lunch, we went out for our egg hunt! It was a beautiful day!

Joyria with her Easter bucket!


Lucy with her Easter bucket!

We shared our egg hunt with the Special Needs Pre-K class! However, we hunted in a different area!


Santoes was so excited. He ran off and threw his bucket up in the air! Ha! Ha! This picture is of Ms. Malcom putting it back in his hand!


Enoch was so excited and immediately began picking up the eggs!


La'Shawn loved egg hunting!


Lucy and Joyria with a full bucket!


The entire group after the egg hunt!


Jameer with his bucket full of eggs!


Tony showing Ms. Hannah what he got!


Ms. Malcom signing "I love you" to Enoch! :-)


Checking out our buckets and eating a peice of candy!


Yum! Yum!


Our cute buckets!


Thanks to all who donated candy or eggs. I don't know who donated what because the students took them out of their bookbags before I could see! However, we appreciate all who supported us!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang Ms. Malcom, can I join your class?????:) U guys do so much fun stuff like the Olympics!!!, playground, and Easter Egg hunt. I am jealous. Good job Enoch, Eliana, and all your classmates. I am proud of you two and all of your class. I love you.

Love,
Uncle Boom Boom