Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our New Classroom!

Below are some pictures of our new classroom at South Salem Elementary! It is such a beautiful school!

This is a picture of the my desk, the student tables, and the ActivBoard! Just in case you are unsure of what an ActivBoard is, it is an interactive board that hooks up to my teacher computer! Anything that I pull up on my computer screen can be viewed by the students on the ActivBoard. It is awesome! The students can use an electronic pen to interact with the screen! Along with the ActivBoard, we also have surround sound in our rooms!

This is a picture of the Calendar Time area of our classroom! For my bulletin board I chose the "Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom" theme! I love that book and video!

This is another picture of the student tables and calendar area! Miss Piggy (our guinea pig) will be our class pet once again!

This is a picture of me (Ms. Malcom), in my new classroom, on the first day of school!! I was very nervous and anxious!

No comments: