Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

Before Thanksgiving, we all sat down to discuss what we were thankful for. I was so surprised by the things that I heard. We really have some precious kids. So.. we decided to put our thoughts on paper. Our kids needed very little help deciding what they were most thankful for. Their letters are below.






I am thankful for so much this year. I am thankful for my relationship with God, my health, a job that I love, my god-sister (Nashika) who led me to this profession, my family/ friends, my beautiful niece (Blair), my nephew (Judd) on the way, my dog-children, my home, my wonderful paraprofessional (Mrs. Stowe), and the precious students/ families that I have met in my six years of teaching. I am blessed with so much. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and be sure to count your blessings!

No comments: