Thursday, December 22, 2011

Diet Coke Brownies!

My name is Kimberly Malcom and I am a Pinterest addict! For those of you who don't already know, Pinterest is a website that has all kinds of fun, easy recipes and DIY projects. It has become an obsession of mine.
When I saw the recipe for Diet Coke Brownies, I knew that I had to try it out with my class. We were also studying chemical changes so it fit in perfectly.
All the ingredients you need for Diet Coke Brownies is Diet Coke and Brownie mix (no eggs or oil required). We were all very excited!

First, we had to open our Brownie mix and pour it in our bowl!

Then, we had to open our Diet Coke and pour it in the bowl!
Next, we had lots of mixing to do. Thank goodness we had some great helpers!

Once all mixed, it was time to pour our Brownie batter into the pan!
We sent it to the cafeteria to be baked and this is our final product. They were soooo Yummy!

No comments: