Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Future Photographer!

Last Friday, Tony asked me if he could take some pictures with my camera. Feeling very brave and thinking that I should probably let the child explore his future employment options (LOL!), I agreed! So.. I turned the camera on and let him roam the room to take pictures! When I checked my camera, after school, I could only smile! Below are some of Tony's pictures! Enjoy!
Rule #1 for all future photographers- Perfect the self-portrait!

He got Santoes to say "Cheese"!

Joyria was obviously very willing to be one of his subjects!

I don't think Mrs. Higdon was aware of what was going on!

Rule #2 for future photographers- Perfect the close up!

LOL! I heard him saying "Iguana- Ii", "Elephant- Ee", "Apple- Aa"!

More willing subjects!

He got La'Shawn to say "Cheese"!

Nice posing Jameer!

Rule #3 for future photographers- Must have humor!

Lucy offering suggestions for photos!

Hmmm.. He must have found this important!

Alright... I see a future photographer in the making. Mr. and Mrs. Mangum, please whisper in Santa's ear that Tony wants a camera!


No comments: