Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just a Cute Story!

I have so much to share on our blog. However, I haven't had a second to sit down and update it. I will hopefully get to that this weekend!


Even so, I wanted to share a very cute story from today. Jameer has been sick the past two days. Oh my goodness, his best friend Tony has missed him sooo much.


Well, today everyone went to the playground for recess. Jameer and Tony began running up the playground equipment and Tony fell. He hit is shin, which I know was painful. He said "Ouch" and walked towards Jameer holding his injured leg. He looked at Jameer and said in his most pitiful voice "Jameer. Kiss it". Jameer, the wonderful friend that he is, lifted up Tony's leg and kissed it. Then, they both went about their business, playing as if nothing happened.


It was the sweetest thing! What a great feeling to be young and to have such a wonderful friend!

1 comment:

meersmom said...

This is a beautiful friendship.We should all be as fortunate as Tony and Jameer, how sweet and precious.