Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Days!

On the day we returned from school after our snow days, we had to go take some pictures in the snow. I actually took a total of 7 pictures, trying to find that perfect one! Ha! Ha! I wanted to share some of them with you! I'll tell you, these children just make my day!
Below is the first picture that I took! Pretty good, but of course not everyone was looking at the camera!

This is another one that I took! Ha! Ha! This one speaks for itself!

This is the last one we took! Still, not everyone is looking at the camera! But... I just loved it! This one is the background for our ActivBoard!

I just love these children! :-)

2 comments:

meersmom said...

They are so fortunate to have you as their teacher,and we are all blessed to have you and your terrific staff in our childrens lives. Love you guys.

Kimberly Malcom said...

Thank you! We sure do love them! :-)