Thursday, January 24, 2008

Put Your Heads Together!!!

I had to share this picture!! This was such a funny moment!! Lately in our class we have been learning letters sounds and how to blend those sounds to sound out/ recognize words. Tyrisha is really good at recognizing letter sounds. Tradarius is really good at blending the sounds to sound out the words. This day we had worked and worked and worked but were still having difficulties!!! In frustration I said "Come on! You can do it!! Just put your heads together." Then I turned around to look at the word on the board!! When I turned back around to help the students this is what I saw!!! Tyrisha and Tradarius had LITERALLY put their heads together!! Somehow every student in my class has a way of turning my frustrations into smiles!!! What a precious gift!!!

No comments: